Thursday, January 12, 2006

All about Me

I am Mark Anthony Rocafort. I am 18 years old and I live in Laguna BelAir1, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. I am currently taking up BS-Information Management at De Lasalle-Canlubang in my second year at third term. When I graduate, I wanna work abroad and setup my own business there. My name 'Mark' came from the month I was born which is March and 'Anthony' came from 'Antonio' which is the name of my father. My mother is Jocelyn Rocafort. My religion is Roman Catholic. My hobbies are playing computer games such as on-line and LAN games, going out with my barkada, texting, surfing the net, watching tv and movies and I also like reading Greek Mythology books. Sometimes, people would tend to say that I am 'suplado' because I'm not very friendly and I dont usually socialize. The reason behind that is I am just shy, I get nervous on the reaction on what other people would think and say about me. Basically, I am just a simple type of person and a transparent one because what you see is what you get on me. I am a filipino, and for me, I am glad and proud to be who I am. I belive we filipinos are smart, innovative and hospitable. We have the blood of heroes in our blood. We the filipinos live in the Philippines who is rich in natural resources but I doubt that still applies today because many filipinos are being greedy, they want and they want and they want more and more. It would be possible in the near future that in a few year's time, all of our resources will be depleted. Maybe, that is one of the many reasons that most people would reather seek greener fields in other countries than invest their money, talent and time in our own country that's why we lack many things in our country. Some of the problems in our country include our current political crisis which include the wire tape conversation of our President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and Comelec commissioner Virgillo Garcillano which resulted in a very big loss of trust from the filipino people. Another problem is the implimentation of that E-VAT law which resulted in a boost of the national prices of foods, gasoline, transportation and many more which really contributes a big poverty to our country. The Last example that I can give is the poor performance of the Peso versus Dollar which now is making doubts on foreign investors from investing in our country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home